If you have an existing collection of reviews for your online store from the review platform Judge.me you are able to import them all with Fera!
Each review that you add to the Fera app, you will need to assign it to a specific product in your store.
How to import your existing reviews
- When you are on your dashboard, you’ll want to click on the 'Content' tab. It will open a dropdown.
- Select 'Reviews'. This is where you will be able to add new reviews and manage all of your existing ones.
- Click on the '+ Add' button in the top right corner to import your existing reviews.
- Under the “Import From” section, choose Judge.me
- Press the “Connect Judge.me” button and fill out some information for Fera.
- All of your reviews will then appear in this box.
- Press the “Import All” button in the top right corner.
eCommerce platform integrations provide you a one-click installation experience so you can hit the road quickly.
Offer loyalty points when shoppers submit reviews, photos, or videos of the products they bought.
Import customer reviews for use as social proof content.