Want to be part of the coolest new startup in town that’s helping merchants succeed and be happy? Check out our open positions below.
- You’re an ambitious software developer that likes to code and solve problems. You like to think of new ideas of ways to solve problems and you like to see beautiful code work with beautiful interfaces to make beautiful software.
- You like learning a system inside out, becoming a pro at navigating it, and designing and implementing solutions.
- You have a knack for good product design and like working with others.
About The Job:
- You’ll help design and build features, identify and solve issues, learn about current usages to improve user experiences and much more.
- Salary is 75-130k + equity depending on experience.
What You Need:
- Strong working with Ruby on Rails in production environments – 3 or more years
- Strong experience working with SaaS infrastructure
- A very self-driven attitude; hard-working and ambitious
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in eCommerce is a plus
- Learn how a startup goes from 0 to 100 quickly with a technical CEO
- Unlimited vacation days
- Full involvement in ideation, design, building and deployment features
- Health benefits
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to work with highly intelligent team that you can learn from every day
- Continuous code deploys (ship code daily)
- Significant equity compensation
- Work from our awesome innovation district office which has a gym, basketball court, attached bar, games room, slide, and more (see pics here)
Interested in applying?
Send an email to us with your resume or github/linkedin profile and we’ll get back to you.
Our office is located in the heart of the innovation district in the Communitech Hub. The facility we work in features a gym, a half-size basketball court, mini library, slide, a large cafeteria, and more.