Want to be part of the coolest new startup in town that’s helping merchants succeed and be happy? Check out our open positions below.
We’re looking for someone to help new merchants find out about our product.
- Write, build and manage great content on our website, blogs, social media and beyond
- Create training videos and content to help merchants learn about our features
- Organize and run webinars for new and existing clients
- Work with partners to network and create joint webinars, blog posts, etc; grow partner network
- Come up with new and creative ways to reach target merchants
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Manage and drive PR (public relations) strategy
- Manage, track and optimize advertising campaigns
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Grow new lead base, including marketing-qualified leads
- Work with designers to build and optimize website components
- Help convert existing and new traffic into qualified leads
- Optimize marketing automation funnels
- Actively participate in eCommerce communites
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Provide feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers’ content.
- Optimize content for search engines and lead generation.
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Experience successfully marketing a digital product
- At least 1 year of experience working as a marketer.
- Excellent English spoken and written
- The ability to sell a great store
- Exceptional writing, editing and communication skills
- Super hard-working and dedicated “go-getter” attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive, outgoing attitude
- Very fast learner
- All or most of a university or college degree
- At least 1 reference of someone who has worked with you in some capacity
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
“Nice to Have”:
- Any graphics design or similar skills
- Marketing experience
- Digital design skills
- Good HTML/CSS/JS or Web Development skills
- An art or artistic background
- Experience running an ecommerce store
- Fluency in a language other than English
- Freedom to influence marketing direction for entire company
- Unlimited vacation day policy
- 100%-coverage health benefits
- Extremely flexible work-from-home and travel options
- Opportunity to work with highly intelligent team that you can learn from every day
- Innovation district office which has a gym, basketball court, attached bar, games room, slide, and more (see pics here)
- Equity at an early-stage startup
- Super chill work environment and team
- Huge learning opportunity; exposure to many of parts of the business
- Paid eCommerce store subscription for you or a family member/friend
For now we’re only accepting applicants that are in located in North America although remote work within North America is an option.
Interested in applying?
Please apply from our LinkedIn page here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/feracommerce/jobs/.
Our office is located in the heart of the innovation district in the Communitech Hub. The facility we work in features a gym, mini library, slide, large cafeteria and more.