Media Kit (Brand Guide)
Use this logo whenever possible before considering using the other logo formats.
The vertical logo can be used in place of the main logo when you need the logo to fit into a square or circle.
Use the logo icon whenever you don’t have enough room to use the full logo or you want to represent Fera A.I in a simple way.
Use these colors when working with the Fera A.I brand. Don’t darken or change the colours to any degree.
We use the Google Web Font called “Roboto” for all our text.
Keep text in thin or medium font weight unless you want to emphasize something.
- Keep significant padding around the logo if you are putting the logo in a container.
- Don’t use the logo on any background colors you don’t see it being used on above.
- Keep the heart icon upright and don’t rotate it. It is always standing up.
- Use only approved fonts (described in typography section).
- Thin, crisp lines are always best! Avoid using heavy bolded headings.
Don’t rotate the logo or
logo icon, or put it on a non-approved background, etc.
Don’t use different colors or fonts not approved in this guide.
Don’t use heart emojis when talking about our brand or in place for our logo icon.
You can use it in context where it is appropriate, the same way you’d
use it in a text message only.