How to import reviews from Shopify Reviews
If you have an existing collection of reviews for your online store from Shopify Reviews, you are able to import them all with Fera! For each review that you add to the Fera app, you will need to assign it to a specific product in your store so they will be displayed perfectly on the product pages.
How to import your existing reviews
- When you are on your dashboard, click on the ‘Content’ tab. It will open a dropdown.
- Select ‘Reviews’. This is where you will be able to add new reviews and manage all of your existing ones.
- Click on the ‘+ Add’ button in the top right corner to import your existing reviews.
- Under the “Import From” section, choose Shopify Reviews.
- Connect to your Shopify Reviews account.
- Once connected, press the “Import All” button in the top right corner.