Keep Add to Cart Button Visible
How does it work?
It is estimated that more than half of online shoppers make their purchases from a mobile device. With Fera’s Keep Add to Cart Button Visible Skill, the cart button will remain on the bottom of the screen on mobile devices. This makes shoppers more likely to complete their purchase.
By default, Fera will only keep the add to cart button sticky after the shopper has been seen for more than 30 seconds. This provides shoppers time to learn about the product before asking them for the sale. Keep it simple, keep it visible!
Why Should I Use This Skill?
Great question! With such a high percentage of online shoppers using their mobile devices, using this skill is a great resource to optimize their experience. Knowing that 40% of users will go to a competitor if they have had a bad mobile experience it’s vital that your shoppers have a great mobile experience. So the real question here should be- why WOULDN’T you use this skill?
How Can I Add This to My Store?
As a pre-built skill, you can easily add the Keep Add to Cart Button Visible Skill from the Skills section in your Fera account:
1. From within the Fera.ai app, navigate to the Skills page, and click the button
2. From the list of amazing skills that Fera.ai offers, find the “Keep Add to Cart Button Visible” skill, and click Choose Skill
3. When this has been selected, a new Skill progress box will appear. Your first step in here is to choose your Trigger & Conditions for how you want this Skill to appear using the drop down menu as well as the and buttons.
Note: By default, Fera will only keep the add to cart button sticky after the shopper has been seen for more than 30 seconds. (This includes previous site visits). This default considers people coming from advertising campaigns have adequate time to learn about the product before asking them for the sale.
Note: Add as many conditions as you need, and update or modify this area whenever necessary. You aren’t stuck with your choices at this stage!
4. Customize the skill as much or as little as you wish, using the different tabs along the left side of the screen.
5. View how your updates to the skill will appear on your page by clicking the button at the bottom of your screen.
Note: You will need to preview before you can continue to your next steps.
6. Once you are happy with all your settings, click the button to launch your skill!
Note: you can also choose to launch later.