WHAT INFORMATION THE COMPANY COLLECTS FROM YOUThe Company collects only the information required to provide products and services to you. The amount of information provided by you and collected by the Company depends on the circumstances. The Company may collect two (2) types of information about you: Personal and Non-Personal. “Personal Information” Personal Information refers to any information about an identifiable individual (e.g. name, mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address), or an individual whose identity may be inferred or determined from the information. The Company may collect Personal Information when you use the Fera.ai Properties including, without limitation, setting up account information, filling out surveys, corresponding with the Company, or otherwise volunteering information about yourself. “Non-Personal Information” Non-Personal Information refers to information that, by itself, does not identify you as a specific individual (e.g. demographic information or website visitations). The Company may collect Non-Personal Information through any of the methods discussed above as well as automatically through use of industry standard technologies described further below.
HOW THE COMPANY USES YOUR INFORMATIONPersonal Information The Company identifies the purpose for which your Personal Information is collected and will be used or disclosed. If that purpose is not listed below, we will identify any additional purposes for which we will collect your Personal Information before or at the time of collection and we will obtain your consent to collect, use or disclose your Personal Information for such additional purpose(s). By using the Fera.ai Properties, you will be deemed to consent to our use of your Personal Information for the purposes of:
- communicating with you generally;
- processing your purchases;
- processing and keeping track of transactions and reporting back to you;
- protecting against fraud or error;
- providing information or services requested by you;
- administering and managing the Fera.ai Properties and our business operations;
- personalizing your experience with the Fera.ai Site, as well as evaluating statistics on Fera.ai Site activity;
- performing statistical analyses of your behavior and characteristics, in order to measure interest in and use of the various sections of the Fera.ai Site;
- communicating with you on other websites;
- e-mail gating;
- delivery of content and information to Third Party Services Providers;
- complying with legal and governmental requirements; and/or
- fulfilling any other purpose that would be reasonably apparent to the average person at the time that we collect it.