Do you want to create an excellent website design for your store without forcing yourself to learn code?
Well, believe it or not, it is entirely possible right now. Several apps can help you create and design your web pages, and you do not need to know anything about coding.
What’s more interesting is that some page-building apps come with many pre-designed templates. This way, you can quickly set up a website the converts and suits your preference.
There are a lot of page-building apps on the Shopify App Store. And by a lot, we mean hundreds of apps! We understand that trying to find the right app may seem overwhelming.
To save time and avoid stress, we will review some of the best page builder apps you can find on Shopify in 2023.
To make your life easier, go ahead and carefully scroll through the available options in this list and identify a suitable page-building app for your business needs.
Be sure to grab a pen and a piece of paper as we dive straight into the list!
PageFly Page Builder 4.9 stars with 7,000+ reviews
Whether you want to create a particular landing page or redesign your entire website, the PageFly Page Builder is the perfect option for you.
It features many essential features with abundant support for third-party tools - like Fera Product Reviews.
The PageFly app offers versatility and compatibility.
Why You Need PageFly Landing Page Builder:
- Create your landing pages by using various pre-made elements
- Add conversion-oriented elements to increase your sales
- Automate your sale funnels and connect with your marketing tools
- Gain better insights into your analytics through the main dashboard
PageFly Landing Page Builder Pricing:
- Free ($0/month) - All the essential features and tools, one publishable slot, limited tracking sessions, and live chat support.
- Pay As You Go 1 ($29/month) - Most of the premium features and tools, every available template, limited tracking sessions, and live chat support.
- Pay As You Go 2 ($44/month) - All of the premium features and tools, every available template, limited tracking sessions, and live chat support.
- Enterprise ($199/month) - Access to everything and priority support.
Type Of Stores PageFly Landing Page Builder Is Best For:
High-end eCommerce stores.
eComposer Landing Page Builder 5.0 stars with 960+ reviews
eComposer is another fantastic option for creating beautiful landing pages. It features a huge layout library and a functional drag & drop editor for a seamless user experience.
Why You Need eComposer:
- Improve your website UX by using top-selling designs and extensions
- Conveniently copy and insert sections from different layouts
- Get access to handy documents and video guidelines
- Free ($0.00/month) - 3 page limit, lifetime usage, basic templates, access to free extension, element presets, and live support.
- Basic ($14.99/month) - All the features on “Free package” + 15 page limit, custom font options, live edit, import/export, and priority support.
- Pro ($29.99/month) - All the features on “Basic package” + 50 page limit, section builder, premium extensions, premium templates, priority support.
- Premium ($59.99/month) - All the features on “Basic package” + 100 page limit and premium support.
Type Of Stores eComposer Is Best For:
Companies that want to build their store in the most convenient way possible
Beautiful, simple reviews for your siteEasily collect, show & grow customer reviews, photos & videos for your business.
LayoutHub Easy Page Builder 4.9 stars with 2,500+ reviews
In the third spot of our exclusive listing, we have the well-rated LayoutHub. It is an easy page builder that helps users quickly set up a multi-functional online store using pre-designed layouts and blocks.
Why You Need LayoutHub Easy Page Builder:
- Quickly customize the entire layout from the comfort of your dashboard
- Mix any particular block resection with the help of the intuitive Drag-and-Drop builder
- Review and test your website before officially going live
LayoutHub Easy Page Builder Pricing:
- Freemium ($0/month) - Up to three pages, premium layouts, footer branding, and email support.
- Basic ($14.99/month) - Up to 10 pages, customization tools, autosave drafting, no branding, chat support, and everything in the “Free” package.
- Pro ($29.99/month) - Up to 50 pages, lazyload pictures, first-class support, and everything in the “Pro” package.
- Premium ($59.99/month) - Unlimited pages and template and everything in the “Pro” package.
Type Of Stores LayoutHub Easy Page Builder Is Best For:
Users that want to create professional websites with high conversion rates.
Shogun Page Builder 4.8 stars with 2,900+ reviews
Shogun is a next-generation Shopify builder that requires no coding skills after all. The app supports integration with many popular third-party apps while flaunting an impressive user experience.
Why You Need Shogun Page Builder:
- Create some top-notch designs based on screen sizes
- Test different landing pages and use the most effective option for your site
- View deep analytics for page performance and manage your campaigns
Shogun Page Builder Pricing:
- Build Package ($39/month) - Up to 25 pages, drag-and-drop builder, all types of pages, different templates, SEO controls, and email support.
- Measure Package ($149/month) - All the features in the “Build” package with over 250 pages, analytics suite, content management, and live chat support.
- TeamPackage ($299/month) - All the features in the “Measure” package with over 500 pages, custom elements, data collections, and bookable video support.
Type Of Stores Shogun Page Builder Is Best For:
Users that want to make stunning, fast-loading storefronts quickly.
GemPages Powerful Page Builder 4.9 stars with 3,000+ reviews
With over 60 pre-designed templates, GemPages is the most versatile option here. Besides being suitable for many business types, it is compatible with almost any Shopify theme.
Anybody without coding experience can create beautiful, responsive websites.
Why You Need GemPages Powerful Page Builder:
- Offers an intuitive interface for performing quick and easy customizations
- Add a video background and spruce up your overall website design
- Perform SEO optimization for a higher ranking on search engines
GemPages Powerful Page Builder Pricing:
- Starter ($15/month) - Unlimited pages, two page types, 60+ elements, 60+ basic templates, 30 integration apps, SEO optimization, CDN, customer support, and activity log.
- Business ($29/month) - Everything in the “Starter” plan with all the page types, advanced settings, pro templates, custom code, A/B testing, and live chat.
- Advanced ($59/month) - Everything in the “Business” plan with advanced A/B testing, page scheduling, and priority support.
Type Of Stores GemPages Powerful Page Builder Is Best For:
Beginners with no coding skills and professional web designers looking to start small.
Zipify Page Builder 4.8 stars with 620+ reviews
Last, but certainly not least, on the list, we have Zipify - an app created by a team that actually knows how to attract consumers. Users have access to premium landing pages, various Shopify integration, powerful tools, and much more.
Why You Need Zipify Page Builder:
- Optimize your product pages with the help of dynamic buy boxes
- Get more conversions by establishing a few sticky buttons on your store
- Contact their customer support team for any questions
Zipify Page Builder Pricing:
- Basic Plan ($67/month) - Up to 250,000 monthly page views, special dashboard, premium templates, unlimited pages, email support, countdown timer, lightbox, and mobile optimization.
- Plus Plan ($97/month) - All the features in the “Basic” plan with over 500,000 monthly page views, split testing, scheduled publishing, and blog integration.
Type Of Stores Zipify Page Builder Is Best For:
Start-up companies seeking a solid option to build eye-catching websites.
Each app mentioned above offers unique features, templates, and tools.
It is easy to get carried away or confused. Having done your homework for you, identifying the right page builder for your goals and business needs should become less challenging now.
If you would like to increase your knowledge about eCommerce, be sure to check our other posts as well.
*All information is based on the Shopify app store listings as of January 2023.