Watch this informative interview as Jameela goes over the strategies that Jordynn and Sharon from INH Hair use to create a stellar BFCM and holiday sales season.
Questions and topics that are covered in this video:
- When to start working on BFCM strategy
- Pricing strategy
- Split testing
- and so much more!
Key INH hair interview takeaways
- Sharon and Jordynn work on their BFCM strategy year-round.
- They plan on starting earlier this year vs. previous years so they have time to pivot and adjust if needed.
- To evaluate pricing strategy, they ask themselves: “What are the best-selling products, and what’s on-hand?”
- They also look at what customers haven’t explored and what replenishable items will cause them to fatigue.
- This testing and research occurs year-round.
- INH Hair has successfully taken advantage of the hype of “sold out” products.
- For this year specifically, shipping is going to be a challenge.
- They prep copy and auto-responses for post-purchase customer communication with a heads-up about the delay.
- INH Hair has a good retention flow that involves getting customers into different product segments and customizing what gets marketed to them.
- Sharon and Jordynn send personalized “nurture” emails to build relationships with customers and respond to them on social media, i.e. in their VIP Facebook community.
Advertising and Communication strategies
- Recognize the “discount bucket” and hit them with juicy promos, knowing they won’t respond to the typical email communication.
- Focus paid ads before BFCM to get them in the funnel for better BFCM deals.
- They’re constantly testing conversion optimization and identifying pain points on their website using https://splitbase.com.
How to get in touch with the women in this interview
- Sharon Pak, Co-founder, INH Hair
- Jordynn Wynn, Co-founder, INH Hair
- Jameela Ghann, Marketing Manager, Fera.ai
To solidify your own BFCM strategy, check out the Ulitmate BFCM Guide here.