In today's digital era, customer reviews are incredibly important for anyone. But, do you know what's even more important - finding the right app?
Chances are - you've downloaded Judge.me, and you're not quite satisfied with their services.
Whether that's because of their high price tags, buggy interface, or slow server response time, the problem can be pretty challenging and can have a negative impact on your conversions.
So, what's the next step? Well, one of the best things to do in these types of scenarios is to install a new review app that will be able to satisfy all your needs and match your budget.
We've carefully reviewed all the possible alternatives to Judge.me and managed to pick out some of the best ones on the Shopify App Store.
If you have a few minutes of your time, you should certainly read the entire article until the end. It has a lot of information that can be valuable for your business.
But if not, you can also look at our shortlist below.
Without wasting minutes or seconds - let's get ready to launch!
What Are The Best Alternatives To Judge.me?
Table Of Contents
Fera Product Reviews 4.9 stars with 4,400+ reviews
Ease of Use: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Make way for the brand-new sheriff in town - Fera. Even though they are one of the most recent review apps on Shopify, they have managed to acquire thousands of users and a whole bunch of 50star reviews.
With Fera, you will be able to collect, manage and display reviews in one simple dashboard.
Why You Need Fera Product Reviews:
- Grow your reviews and moderate new submissions
- Easily import your previous reviews in just a few clicks
- Use SEO-optimized reviews for a higher rank on Google
- Display your most popular reviews on your site
Fera Product Reviews Pricing:
- Free Package Deal - 10 original review submissions and 1 live widget.
- Startup Package Deal ($9 per month) - 100 original review submissions and 3 live widgets.
- Small Package Deal ($29 per month) - 1,000 original review submissions and 10 live widgets.
- Medium Package Deal ($99 per month) - 10,000 original review submissions and 20 live widgets.
- Semi-Large Package Deal ($199 per month) - 25,000 original review submissions and 30 live widgets.
- Large Package Deal ($299 per month) - 50,000 original review submissions and 50 live widgets.
- X-Large Package Deal ($599 per month) - 200,000 original review submissions and 100 live widgets.
- Enterprise Package Deal ($999 per month) - 500,000 original review submissions and 200 live widgets.
Fera Product Reviews has more package options than Judge.me that adjust to your growing business!
Beautiful, simple reviews for your siteEasily collect, show & grow customer reviews, photos & videos for your business.
Fera Product Reviews Pros And Cons:
- Unlimited reviews on every single package
- Verified badges and incentives awards
- Amazing customer team support
- Limited review requests on cheaper plans
- No special analytics or reports
Fera Product Reviews has better reviews and more friendly customer support than Judge.me
Type Of Stores Fera Product Reviews Is Best For:
Stores that are seeking a cost-effective, yet powerful product review app for their store.
Yotpo Reviews 4.9 stars with 5,200+ reviews
Ease of Use: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Trusted and used by thousands of businesses all over the world, Yotpo Reviews has certainly deserved a spot on this list. It has many influential features and a seamless integration that fits any Shopify theme.
Why You Need Yotpo Reviews:
- Collect different types of user reviews and ratings
- Publish and share your reviews on social media channels
- Reply to your customers' opinions for better engagement
Yotpo Reviews Pricing:
- Free - Up to 50 monthly orders, email requests, site widgets, review moderation, and SEO page.
- Growth 50 ($15 per month) - 50 monthly orders, image and video reviews, unique carousels, powerful snippets, chat support, and all the functionalities on the "Free" plan.
- Growth 100 ($24 per month) - 100 monthly orders, priority support, and all the functionalities on the "Growth 50" plan.
- Growth 250 ($49 per month) - 250 monthly orders, deep customization options, and all the functionalities on the "Growth 100" plan.
Yotpo has more comprehensive packages than Judge.me
Yotpo Reviews Pros And Cons:
- Highly-customizable product review widgets
- Multiple integrations and excellent interface
- Great reports and analytics for better performance
- Pretty hard to set up and operate
- Needs better customer support
- Prices can be quite high for new stores
On average, Yotpo has more integrations and a better interface than Judge.me
Type Of Stores Yotpo Reviews Is Best For:
The app is suitable for big enterprises that need a bunch of features.
Growave Product Reviews 4.9 stars with 1,700+ reviews
Ease of Use: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
If you're searching for an all-in-one marketing solution for photo reviews, loyalty programs, and user-generated content, you should consider downloading the all-mighty Growave Product Reviews.
Why You Need Growave Product Reviews:
- Leverage reviews to double or triple your sale conversions
- Generate social proof by sharing some valuable UGC
- Encourage repeat purchases by offering customer rewards
Growave Product Reviews Pricing:
- Basic Package ($9 per month) - Up to 75 company orders, rewards, reviews, wish lists, and Instagram access.
- Starter Package ($19 per month) - Up to 150 company orders, live chat support, and all the features in the "Basic" package.
- Medium Package ($49 per month) - Up to 500 company orders, premium chat support, and all the features in the "Basic" package.
- Enterprise Package ($299 per month) - Up to 3500 company orders, custom actions, API access, personal manager, and all the features in the "Basic" package.
Growave has more features in their plans than Judge.me
Growave Product Reviews Pros And Cons:
- Built exclusively for Shopify
- Contains a ton of different tools
- Doesn't slow your website
- The number of orders is limited
- Doesn't have too many integrations
- Hard to migrate data from the previous app
In contrast to Judge.me, the widgets on Growave won’t slow your website down.
Type Of Stores Growave Product Reviews Is Best For:
Shopify store owners that are mainly looking for a multi-functional app.
Reputon Customer Reviews 4.8 stars with 660+ reviews
Ease of Use: ⭐⭐⭐
Believe it or not, product reviews can greatly influence sales. Reputon is here to make things more convenient for you and dramatically improve your store rating.
Why You Need Reputon Customer Reviews:
- Select a template that will mostly fit your store website
- Block negative reviews and fully customize your widgets
- Track the effectiveness of your follow-up email campaign
Reputon Customer Reviews Pricing:
- Beginner (Free) - Up to 50 emails/month, template customization, multiple active review links, email triggers, bad review filters, and email reports.
- Light ($9.99 per month) - Up to 150 emails/month, inclusive email templates, imports, time option, and everything on the "Beginner" plan.
- Standard ($24.99 per month) - Up to 500 emails/month, frequency options, email blacklist, order tag email trigger, and everything on the "Light" plan.
- Advanced ($49.99 per month) - Above 1,500 emails/month, AfterShip integration, VIP customer support, and everything on the "Standard" plan.
Opposite of Judge.me, Reputon includes all the essential features on their free plan.
Reputon Customer Reviews Pros And Cons:
- Unlimited review sites
- Intriguing email templates
- Multi-language support
- You can't import reviews on the free plan
- Some issues with email requests
- No helpful resources from the app
Reputon offers much more attractive email templates than Judge.me
Type Of Stores Reputon Customer Reviews Is Best For:
Excellent for small businesses that are just starting out.
Okendo Product Reviews 4.9 stars with 570+ reviews
Ease of Use: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Next up on our exclusive listing, we have Okendo Product Reviews. This functional app can help you capture and showcase different forms of social proof in the most convenient way possible.
Why You Need Okendo Product Reviews:
- Allow customers to visually explain their experience by adding photos or videos
- Encourage more conversions by offering an interactive experience to buyers
- Integrate the app to some of your favorite apps in just a few simple steps
Okendo Product Reviews Pricing:
- Essential Plan ($29 per month) - Up to 500 orders, automated requests, reward engines, and widget displays.
- Growth Plan ($99 per month) - Up to 2,000 orders, individual email sequences, attribute ratings, Q&A pages, Facebook ads, and google shopping integration.
- Power Plan ($229 per month) - Up to 5,000 company orders, custom success manager, design options, media galleries, and in-depth reports.
- Advanced Plan ($499 per month) - Up to 20,000 orders, API access, headless support, integrations, and unlimited storefronts.
Okendo has better-paid package bundles than Judge.me
Okendo Product Reviews Pros And Cons:
- Email triggers for better response
- Optimized widgets for onsite performance
- Strong performance dashboards
- Doesn't have a free package
- Basic customization options
- Bugs/crashes in the interface
Overall - Okendo has better-optimized widgets than Judge.me
Type Of Stores Okendo Product Reviews Is Best For:
Perfect for stores that want to elevate their marketing efforts.
Hopefully, we managed to help you find the most suitable alternative to Judge.me. All of the picks on our list can help you improve your brand's visibility and integrity - thus, leading to more sales.
Or, if you're still indecisive, then you can also check out all the best product review apps here.