Are you interested in leaving Stamped.io?
Well, whether it’s because of their high price tags, slow support, or laggy dashboard - sometimes, it’s better to let go than to hold on.
But, as quickly as you open Shopify’s app store, you will see so many review app options available.
And, if you’re someone that doesn’t have too much experience or knowledge in this field, finding the most suitable review app can seem like a daunting and time-consuming task.
Don’t worry, though!
In order to help you, we will be talking about what we think are some of the best alternatives to Stamped in 2023.
Time is ticking…
Let’s get started with the first option and move across all the other ones as well.
Fera Product Reviews 4.9 stars with 4,700+ reviews
Ease of Use: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Loved by thousands of users, Fera Product Reviews is undoubtedly the best product review app you can find in the store. It has a seamless workflow, various features, and up-to-date tech.
Why You Need Fera Product Reviews:
- Set up beautiful-looking review widgets in a few simple clicks
- Personalize your email requests to improve customer experience
- Display photo and video review galleries on your website
Fera Product Reviews Pricing:
- Free Package Deal - 10 original review submissions and 1 live widget.
- Startup Package Deal ($9/month) - 100 original review submissions and 3 live widgets.
- Small Package Deal ($29/month) - 1,000 original review submissions and 10 live widgets.
- Medium Package Deal ($99/month) - 10,000 original review submissions and 20 live widgets.
- Semi-Large Package Deal ($199/month) - 25,000 original review submissions and 30 live widgets.
- Large Package Deal ($299/month) - 50,000 original review submissions and 50 live widgets.
- X-Large Package Deal ($599/month) - 200,000 original review submissions and 100 live widgets.
- Enterprise Package Deal ($999/month) - 500,000 original review submissions and 200 live widgets.
Fera Product Reviews has a bunch more plans than Stamped.
Beautiful, simple reviews for your siteEasily collect, show & grow customer reviews, photos & videos for your business.
Fera Product Reviews Pros And Cons:
- Average rating badges for your store
- Effective content moderation
- Strong privacy and security level
- Only one widget on the free plan
- Limited admin logins
- Slight issues with auto requests
Fera Product Reviews has a better content moderation system and better security than Stamped.
Type Of Stores Fera Product Reviews Is Best For:
Businesses that want to increase their overall revenue through the power of product reviews.
Judge.me Product Reviews 5.0 stars with 12,400+ reviews
Ease of Use: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Next up on our listing, we have Judge.me Product Reviews. With this specific application, you will be able to improve your social proof by showcasing beautiful photo and video reviews on your site.
Why You Need Judge.me Product Reviews:
- Gather or import customer reviews in just a few seconds
- Create some unique follow-up marketing campaigns
- Incentivize all your reviews with simple discount codes
Judge.me Product Reviews Pricing:
- Free - Unlimited submissions, photo and video reviews, in-email reviews, SEO snippets, manual social push, and more.
- Awesome ($15/month) - Site reviews, Q&A forms, coupons, product groupings, cross-shop syndication, Google shopping, and no branding.
Judge.me Product Reviews has better value than Stamped.
Judge.me Product Reviews Pros And Cons:
- Unlimited orders and imports
- Default text for 34 languages
- Fast and friendly support
- Needs a better dashboard
- Difficult to operate the app
- Limitations in the free plan
Unlike Stamped, Judge.me provides its users with unlimited orders and imports.
Type Of Stores Judge.me Product Reviews Is Best For:
Primarily suitable for businesses that are just starting out.
Yotpo Product Reviews 4.9 stars with 5,700+ reviews
Ease of Use: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Yotpo Product Reviews is a pretty big name in the industry. It has helped thousands of brands to step up their game and improve their overall store rating in just a short period of time.
Why You Need Yotpo Product Reviews:
- Boost your brand awareness through SEO reviews
- Send emails and SMS requests to your customers
- Publish your reviews and share them on social media
Yotpo Product Reviews Pricing:
- Free - Around 50 monthly orders, review emails, dynamic widgets, moderation dashboard, and SEO.
- Growth 50 ($15/month) - Up to 50 monthly orders, product reviews, carousel, rich snippets, and everything on the “Free” plan.
- Growth 100 ($24/month) - Up to 100 monthly orders, photo and video product reviews, carousel, rich snippets, live chat support, and everything on the “Free” plan.
- Growth 250 ($49/month) - Up to 250 monthly orders, every type of product review, carousel, rich snippets, first-class support, and everything on the “Free” plan.
Compared to Stamped, the plans at Judge.me are much more comprehensive.
Yotpo Product Reviews Pros And Cons:
- Fully customizable and flexible
- User-friendly dashboard
- Partnership with Google
- No specific trial period
- Significant recurring bugs
- Email templates are pretty clunky
Judge.me is far more customizable and flexible than Stamped.
Type Of Stores Yotpo Product Reviews Is Best For:
Mostly recommended for bigger enterprises.
Okendo Product Reviews 4.9 stars with 660+ reviews
Ease of Use: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Okendo Product Reviews is a super-artificial marketing platform that helps brands improve their customer ratings and elevate their marketing efforts in the fastest way possible.
Why You Need Okendo Product Reviews:
- Encourage more conversations and maximize the content generation
- Send emails at the right time by using special triggers
- Sync to other integrations and take advantage of their functionality
Okendo Product Reviews Pricing:
- Essential Plan ($29/month) - Around 500 orders per month, automated email messages, top rewards, snippets.
- Growth Plan ($99/month) - Up to 2,000 orders per month, email sequences, rating system, Facebook advertising, and different integrations.
- Power Plan ($299/month) - Up to 5,000 orders per month, customer manager, widget customization, media gallery, and in-depth reports.
- Advanced Plan ($499/month) - Over 20,000 orders per month, API authorization, VIP support, and an unlimited number of storefronts.
Okendo’s pricing structure is more flexible than Stamped.
Okendo Product Reviews Pros And Cons:
- Access to unique marketing tools
- Analytics and insights for more data
- Great performance dashboard
- No free plan available from their side
- Issues with their integrations
- Can’t send repetitive emails
In general, Okendo has better analytic and marketing tools than Stamped.
Type Of Stores Okendo Product Reviews Is Best For:
It’s perfectly suitable for different niche-related stores.
Enorm Apps Product Reviews 4.9 stars with 590+ reviews
Ease of Use: ⭐⭐⭐
Lastly, we have Enorm Apps Product Reviews. With the help of this certain application, you will be able to put your reviews on autopilot and focus on other roles in your business - talk about convenience.
Why You Need Enorm Apps Product Reviews:
- Collect reviews from orders by sending automated emails
- Import customer reviews from different types of CSV files
- Reply to the most recent customer reviews on your site
Enorm Apps Product Reviews Pricing:
- Free Package - Unlimited product reviews, slider layout, free setup, branding, and email support.
- Advanced Package ($7.99/month) - Photo uploads, request emails, coupon emails, feedback replies, CSV import, and much more.
Enorm Apps Product Reviews has cheaper paid plans than Stamped.
Enorm Apps Product Reviews Pros And Cons:
- Dedicated page for reviews
- Simple installation process
- Import and export features
- Reviews disappearing
- Needs a better user interface
- Slow client support team
Enorm Apss Product Reviews has a much more convenient setup procedure than Stamped.
Type Of Stores Enorm Apps Product Reviews Is Best For:
Perfect for stores that are trying to improve brand visibility through customer reviews.
All of the apps mentioned on our list are a great alternative to Stamped. Not only do we feel they have better functionality, but they offer more convenience as well.
So, you should definitely test them out!
*All information is based on the Shopify app store listings as of January 2023.